Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, January 2, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Cards from My MUST MAKE Board

I keep a MUST MAKE board on Pinterest that are the pins of projects that I want to make now rather than later. These projects are the ones that caught my eye recently:

First up, a gift card holder and greeting card all in one:

I found this on stampinup.com
Original Pin HERE

...and a card using SU's Banner Blast stamp set
and coordinating banner punch:

Stamp With Sandy: Banner Blast Hello, DD95 & SC
Original Pin HERE

GORGEOUS! Try this!
Original Pin HERE
I have this PUNCH POTPOURRI SU set and have never used it!

Card Box tutorial - holds 10 standard sized cards and envelopes - 11" square sheet makes one.
Original Pin HERE

Stampin' Up
Original Pin HERE

...and lastly, I do love a simple black and white card:
luv this black and white card with the nine patch done in circles, each one stamped with a different image...
Original Pin HERE

Now, I just need to carve out some time to make some of these lovely pins! Happy New Year!