Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, January 9, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Birthday Cards

My new favorite birthday card on Pinterest:

SU Simply Sketched set * Great card using kraft and tangerine tango from pandacream-creations.blogspot.com

Such a lovely card and it uses a set I already have but haven't stamped with until I saw this Pinterest pin! For my version, I printed up the background so I could make this card again in the future very quickly:



STAMPIN' UP SET: 
Simply Sketched

INK COLORS:
Chocolate Chip
Crumb Cake

COPIC MARKER COLORS:
YR00, YR02, YG03, YG09

The inside paper was a tad short, so I added the gingham ribbon at the top. Another happy little opportunity to create something even better!...and here are a few more birthday pins that caught my eye recently:

Minion birthday card - LOVE the minions (even purple ones :) )
Original Pin HERE

I'll keep that one and this one in mind if I need a birthday card in a hurry:

Stampin' Up! ... handmade card from penguinstamper ... clean and simple ... one layer ... butterfly die cut from sheet music ... birthday greeting serves as a flight trail ... wonderful!
Original Pin HERE

....and lastly...the PERFECT card if you live here in San Jose and have a Sharks Hockey Team fan with a birthday:

Shark Card for Big D!! Very cute for a boy birthday! Made with 4" ovals and pennants punch. Mouth opens and closes :-D
Click HERE for Original Pin

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY CARD MAKING in 2015!