Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, November 15, 2013

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS: BABY CARDS

I pinned quite a few baby card ideas lately since I've attended several baby showers recently...and here are some of my favs!


Love the gray and yellow color combo...and
here is the original source of this pin:


So sweet! I have MANY embossing folders
that could be used for the top piece of this card!
The original website for this card provides
lots of baby card ideas:
...but to visit Karen Giron's blog,


What a fantastic way to use your oval dies!
The original source for this card
is the exclusive site for SU demonstrators
so I can't provide the original source =(


This last card is one of my favorite
baby cards of all time using a skinny
SU embossing folder, a SU sentiment
from the A Word For You set,
and some foam tape to raise the cloud,
blue sail and the top layer of water.
Sponging a light blue color on the
edges of the cloud makes it pop!