Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, November 22, 2013

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS: ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS

I'm starting to get in the mood for all things Christmas and how about this darling idea for an ornament using your SU bird punch to make the mustache?! (This pic was posted on an exclusive site for Stampin' Up demonstrators.)


I love this idea for a Christmas letter! Plenty of room to write, it folds up and fits under the mustache, and it will make the recipient smile BIG TIME!


For original source, click HERE.

This next card makes my heart sing with joy! Vicky Hayes made this beauty and it's amazing how much the silver embossing adds to the final impressive look of this holiday card!


See more views of this card HERE.

The next card brings back some happy memories as it's made using one of my most favorite SU Christmas stamps sets of all time called Peaceful Wishes!


I tracked down the original post for this card and the site's URL made me LOL --- it's www.instead-of-ironing.blogspot.com and you can see that blog post HERE. It appears that some gold embossing powder was also added to the edges of the top layer - perhaps using a sponge with Versa Mark Ink? Those extra touches really make a difference!

I'm going to end this post with a few Christmas card sentiments that I pinned this week on Pinterest. These both made my heart happy!