Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Saturday, June 5, 2010

BBQ Card for Uncle Mike




Here's a masculine birthday or Father's Day card idea. We're giving my brother-in-law a gas grill for his birthday, so of course...I had to make him a BBQ card! I used my Nesties and some real birthday candles for this one. I'll put it in a clear envelope on the night of his party --- I don't think this one would go through the mail without breaking those candles, but you could make some paper ones and attach a bow if you had to send it via snail mail. (BTW - I used the Stampin' Up slot punch and a 3/4" circle punch to make the handle for the BBQ)..and here's a terrific BBQ card from my wonderful paper crafting pen pal, Leslie-Ann, in Vancouver, B.C. - What a great idea she used for this King of the Grill Stampin' Up stamp! It's the perfect way to make a card when you're using a mega-size stamp.