Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Sunday, June 27, 2010

FREEBIE for 4th of July!




CLICK to enlarge photos, then click on your
back button to return here for your FREEBIE below!

We just got back from a vacation to Napa and Monterey with my college roommate, Linda. I don't think we could have squeezed in any more fun if we tried...and we all came back feeling so relaxed and happy! I needed to make up a thank you/4th of July card for Linda to thank her for treating us to so many surprises on this trip...so I came up with this quick star wreath design.


To make this star card, adhere 6 stars to a 3" square base as shown below:



Then put a small piece of foam tape on the backs of the next 6 stars (see star in lower left corner below) and adhere each one in between two stars (varying the color and pattern) as shown below :



(Medium Star Squeeze Punch by Fiskars)

Since I was making up the saying on my computer for this card, I made a whole sheet to give each of you as a thank you for reading my blog! Simply click on either of the two links below to download a sheet of your own sayings, print the pdf on white cardstock and punch each saying out with any paper punch. Complete the tag by raising it with some foam tape then add some bling! BTW: The papers are OLD GLORY scraps and some solid Bazzill cardstock I had sitting around from my June Club Card project seen HERE...and this star card design can be used for Christmas, birthdays, etc.


I hope we all  celebrate the brave men and women who protect our freedom and Happy 4th of July to all of you!


 

Download the FREE
Celebrate Freedom tags