Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Saturday, June 19, 2010

CARD MAKERS' BARGAIN!


Oh, how I love a bargain...and it's even more thrilling if the bargain is related to paper crafting! For only $3, I got this entire bucket of flowers - YAHOO - that was the best $3 I've spent in a long time! I found these flowers at TJ Max as I was waiting in the long check out line. (They're pretty darn sneaky to let you continue to shop even as you wait!) 


I recently added a subscriber and followers section in the right-hand column, and if you are a follower or subscriber, I'll randomly pick a winner in 2 weeks from that group to win this card PLUS enough supplies to make your own card! I'm ecstatic that this site has received over 15,000 hits in just a few weeks --- THANKS SO MUCH for making me smile!


Be sure to watch my YouTube videos to tie perfect knots and bows. Click HERE then click on the FREEBIES tab to watch those videos.


Cardstock paper: Linen Closet paper stack by DCWV; Martha Stewart adhesive pearls; saying done on my computer