Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, September 16, 2016

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Garden Gate and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I follow the Papertrey Inc. blog and discovered the release of this complete set of dies, stamps, printed sheets, stencils and a brass gate lock called GARDEN GATE and a video showing off the kit possibilities HERE:

Original Pin HERE

Original Pin HERE

You know how you see a card and then you immediately say to yourself: I MUST have this set?! That's what happened to me! Plus, my dear friend, Alice, was having a birthday and she loves all things flowers...so all the more reason I had to have it! 

It took a bit of practice to line up the stamps with each die cut, but here is my first card using this wonderful set:




Here's a thank you card I made:




There are loads of project ideas on the GARDEN GATE Make It Market Kit release page HERE. I can't wait to make more cards and tags with this kit (so I can justify my purchase)! For more pins related to this kit, click HERE.