Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, December 11, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS
and the Very Best of
Christmas Pins

Becky Roberts' Elves are the perfect paper crafts to make for the holidays:

Original Pin HERE

I made a whole bunch of them for my PJ Party last week. They have small clothespins (1 3/4" size from Michaels) on the back which makes them useful in a variety of different ways. I'm using them for hand delivered cards to dress up the envelopes a bit...and who doesn't appreciate a little Ghirardelli holiday treat?!


The photos below show the two variations of attaching the clothespins to the chocolates with landscape and portrait orientations:



...and here are some pics from my PJ Party last week:



Meat Tray from Rina





















Oh! What fun it is to have friends like these!

Happy Holidays!


I'll be back posting again in January 2016 ^_^