Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, November 6, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Chocolate Rules and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I saw an idea on Pinterest that caught my eye for obvious reasons - haha!

 Angel Stamper 2: Ten Rules of Chocolate (Chocolate Blitz 2):
Original Pin HERE

When I started reading the rules, I had some LOL moments and knew I had to try a version of this idea for my college roommate, Linda:

Angel Stamper 2: Ten Rules of Chocolate (Chocolate Blitz 2):
Original Pin HERE

I had a beautiful piece of 3D floral paper saved in my paper collection for years, and using my computer, I made this version:



Linda loved it and I love how it can be modified for all sorts of gift giving occasions! Here are a few more versions:


 ....and this photo shows one with a smaller chocolate bar from Trader Joe's. I photographed it with the larger Hershey bar version to show the comparison. I like the larger size version best.


Additional Hershey bar paper craft pins include these clever ideas:

Making Memories ... One Fun Thing After Another: Thanksgiving Pilgrim Candy Bar Wrapper {Free Printable}:
Original Pin HERE

Free Snowman Candy Wrapper Templates | Snowmen Candybars:
Original Pin HERE

Explore. Dream. Discover.: JustRite Papercraft Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamps, Day TWO:
Original Pin HERE