Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Monday, December 2, 2013

CHRISTMAS CARDS MADE

Time to use some of the Spellbinder Nesties that haven't seen daylight in a long time! The butterfly and dove punches are by Martha Stewart...and for the life of me....I can't find the SU sentiment set I used for the wording on these cards! Now...that's when you know you have too much stuff in your craft room!! UPDATE: I cleaned up my craft room and I can now say that the Peace on Earth and Season's Greetings sentiments used below are from the SU Peaceful Greetings (hostess) set which I won from my WONDERFUL SU demonstrator Brenda Keenan a few years back! I love this set because it has the look of being professionally printed instead of stamped!


Variation No. 1


Inside View


Variation No. 2


This lovely sentiment above caught my eye on Pinterest: Those we love are the snowflakes of Life...none are the same, each is beautiful and all bring something special into out lives. I printed the words on some DSP using my computer, and this card gave me a reason to use the snowflake punches I've collected through the years!