Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 18, 2013

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS

There's something about tone on tone cards that make me happy! I saw this lovely creation on Pinterest by the talented Deborah Wright and her blog Wrightcrafty. I knew I had to use her card for inspiration to create a sympathy card for a dear friend:

and here's my card:



Inside Sentiment
(from SU Petite Pairs)
Spellbinders Labels 3 set was used
for this project.

...and I saw this oh! so cute
idea on Pinterest:

Perfect for our friends who just became grandparents in October! Cute pumpkin decorating idea! #Halloween

Our friends just became first-time
grandparents to Oliver
and I dropped off this set for them:


I bought a set of three hats at Target for $5.99
and got the pumkins and pacifiers at Safeway.
My dear husband used a 1/2" drill bit
to create the hole to insert
the newborn pacifiers.
Can't wait to be a grandparent
myself one of these days!