Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Sunday, August 8, 2010

20,000 Hits in 4 Months!

It's time for some...drum roll please....
SUPER SWEET BLOG CANDY!!! 
I can't thank all of you enough for visiting my new blog here and for attending my classes!
To show my appreciation....
I'm having TWO drawings! 

DRAWING NUMBER ONE for those who subscribe or follow my blog, the winner will receive a package mailed to you filled with approximately $25 worth of paper crafting embellishments plus the card shown below, and...




DRAWING NUMBER TWO for those who register and attend my September 19th Tea Party Class at Scrapbook Island (408-978-8900), you will be entered into a special drawing for this collectible made in England Wedgwood Peter Rabbit bowl below worth approximately $50 plus the card shown above!



THESE TWO RANDOM DRAWINGS will take place on Sunday, September 19th...so...sign up to receive my blog updates (in right column), and if you live in the Bay Area, call Scrapbook Island (408-978-8900) to sign up for my next Paper Crafters' Tea Party Class. (See class details in the right column.)


MANY THANKS to all of the paper crafters who have stopped by my blog for a visit! I hope you found a little something here that might have sparked your creativity and made you smile 


This card was made with the Stampin' Up Garden Collage (retired) set.