Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, July 30, 2010

I Scream for Ice Cream

Oh...how I love this stamp set! It's in the Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalog and it's called Sweet Scoops. At first, I just wanted to have it to decorate the envelopes of birthday cards, but since I got this Martha Stewart border punch, I can hardly stop using this set and the punch! The "SWEET" on the front is a $1 stamp from Michael's, and the inside sentiment says "Have a sweet celebration!" which is part of the Sweet Scoops set. (It also includes a texture stamp to kiss the ice cream stamp once it's loaded with ink to give the ice cream scoop a horizontal texture.) To add some dots and bling to the card front, I used Silver Stickles Glitter Glue. Using Stickles is a GREAT way to add an extra finishing touch to your paper craft projects. I use the Silver Stickles to replace mini gems in many of my paper craft projects. Visit Scrapbook Island today to purchase Stickles in a variety of colors and textures...and while you're there...sign up for my September 19th Paper Crafters' Tea Party! See details in the right column.