Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 23, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
More Tunnel Cards and the
Best of Pinterest Pins

My Halloween cards are based on the tunnel card idea presented by Frenchie Stamps and my previous post HERE. They are so fun to make! Two versions are shown below:



Second Version:




Hello Stamp:
Pennant Parade by SU

Tree Stamp: 
Home Is Where the Haunt Is by SU

Bird Stamp:
Branch Out by SU

Bat Punch:
Martha Stewart

I free-hand cut a mask for the lower half sponging on the inside panel and made a smaller version for the mask on the outside oval.

Here are a few more favorite pins this past week that I'll be making for Thanksgiving giving:

Peppermint Patty Sunflowers or whatever flower you want or wedding circles.  Mints come in bulk from Costco.  I've made/sold a bunch of these in different designs.:
Original Pin HERE

My version made with Nesties and York patties:


Love this bouquet idea:

Peppermint Pattie & M&M Flower Pot:
Original Pin HERE

....and a quick favor idea:

Thanksgiving Favours; Teacher Treats; Handmade Gifts; Stampin' Up!; Tamara's Paper Trail:
Original Pin HERE