Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, August 15, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Up to Some Monkey Business!

Remember this cute little monkey card I found for a past PIN IT FRIDAY FAV?

ADORABLE!!
Click HERE for the Original Pin

I needed a card to cheer someone up and let them know we were thinking about them --- this seemed like the perfect card! It took me about two hours to put it all together! I only wish I had taken the time to make a couple of them while I had everything out! Here's my version:


I found it easiest to cut the fence strips of textured card stock slightly wider than 1/4" then mount them on a piece of black card stock using Mono Multi-Glue - leaving a tiny bit of space in-between each piece:


Then I trimmed the top of the fence after I glued on the last piece of fence. I also used foam tape to adhere the monkey in the window piece and the "smile" sign. The "smile" is from Stampin' Up's Fabulous Phrases set.....and a few weeks back, I posted a get well purse pinned from Pinterest on my PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:

Stamps: Patterned Occasions  Paper: Whisper White, Real Red  Ink: Real Red  Accessories: Petite purse die, Decorative Label Punch, Bakers twine, Rhinestone

Here's the purse I made thanks to that pin:


I modified the pattern provided on my purses post HERE.