Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, July 11, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
I Love Purses!

Oh! My goodness! These little purses from TWO PAPER DIVAS are so darn cute and caught my eye on Pinterest last week:

Favor-Bags

...and wait...there's even more happiness...the original site has included a set of instructions in a pdf HERE! Many thanks, Gayla O'Dell and Melissa Rodgers, for my happy dance that followed your Nugget purse pin!...and here's another mini purse idea from my friend and talented SU demonstrator, Brenda Keenan, on her blog --- I love how she used the slot punch and then added an adhesive accent on the flap!

Scallop Tag Topper punch
Original Pinterest Pin HERE

Wouldn't this clever idea below make the perfect get well gift for a friend that can be modified from any purse pattern/template?

Stamps: Patterned Occasions  Paper: Whisper White, Real Red  Ink: Real Red  Accessories: Petite purse die, Decorative Label Punch, Bakers twine, Rhinestone
See Original Pin HERE

Try using a real bandaid if you don't have a stamp of one (just like I did on a card I'll post next Friday!) To make a get well purse based on a purse like the one pictured below, I found a pdf pattern HERE.

template for paper purse. VT conf
See Original Pin HERE

...and while surfing the net for purse patterns, I hit the MOTHER LODE for all sorts of purses, boxes, cards, baskets, etc.! Check out all of the incredible templates that can be found in the most amazing template library for paper crafters HERE!...and now for a few more purse-related pins I found last week on Pinterest:

Cute, no directions here but I think I could figure it out
Soooo darn cute! The perfect thing to hold a gift card!
Click HERE for the original pin.

Click HERE for the original pin.

Summer Purses  Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Click HERE for the original pin.

Hope this purse post makes you do a happy dance, too!