Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, December 6, 2013

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS: Christmas Treats

When I see some awesome Christmas crafts on Pinterest, I'm already gathering ideas for my 2014 Christmas in July Card Chicks meeting --- now that's planning ahead! Truth be told...I have no more time to make Christmas things before Christmas arrives...so that's why I'm adding this idea below to my 2014 list!


This hot chocolate gift mug was created by the talented Monica Gale as seen on her blog called MY MANY PASSIONS. She has a wonderful how-to video for this project and she also includes some terrific paper crafters' tips that are worth watching! Click HERE for her video...and if you need an idea to give some cash this Christmas, check out this idea:


Click HERE for the original post and another cash-giving card idea.

If you have a zillion Spellbinder dies like I do, here's a quick and clever idea to hold a gift card:


Click HERE for the original post.