Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, January 13, 2017

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
More Birthday Projects and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I needed more birthday cards for the month of January and here's a design that can be modified with various DSP and embossing folders for any occasion. I really need to have more versatile cards like this made ahead so I can send out a card without having to set a bomb go off in my craft room!



Recently, my co-worker cleaned out her craft room and bestowed upon me a plethora of paper crafting toys! To thank her for her generosity and for making me do a happy dance, I made a card and purse as a big thank you:



STAMPS:
Cute by the Inch, Stampin' Up
Teeny Tiny Wishes, Stampin' Up
A Big Thank You, Papertrey, Ink

PINTEREST INSPIRATION CARD:

Pinterest Pin HERE
(Includes Directions HERE)

My Matching Purse:


This purse was created by the blog poster
to hold a set of cards and includes
a wonderful video tutorial!

Original Pin HERE
with Video HERE

This has been one of my most favorite projects to create. Give it a try and create a set of 4 cards with the same papers used to create the purse for a lovely color coordinated gift set just like this:

Original Pin HERE

Here are the pieces needed to make this purse:

For box base:
5" x 8" card stock
Score at 1" on all four sides

For handles:
1" x 11"
Score @ 1/2" along
the 1" side - Start and stop
at 1 1/2" from top and bottom

For sides:
4 1/2" x 12"
4 1/2" x 7"

Top border pieces:
2 each of
3/4" x 11"
3/4" x 8 1/2"

For an Easter basket version,
check out this video from
scrapbookingwithme:


...and last, but not least...I made this birthday card for my husband's assistant and BIG Tim Burton fan - especially the Nightmare before Christmas:


I would have never thought of this card on my own had it not been for this version on Pinterest:

Original Pin HERE