Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, March 25, 2016

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Flowering Fields and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I'm been using my new Flowering Fields set from Stampin' Up a lot for birthday and Easter cards lately:


Version 1
SU Markers:
Lucky Limeade
Lavendar Lace
Lovely Lilac

Version 2 with added layers of card stock:


Inside Sentiment on My Computer:


Copic Markers:
YG03 for Leaves
BV000 and V04 for Flowers

While I had these Flowering Fields already perfectly placed on my MISTI, I stamped a piece of card stock, scanned it and saved it as a jpg file. I ended up scanning both a black and white version and one that I had already colored with markers. That way, when I need a quick card, I can print out a copy and adjust the sentiment as needed! 

I also used my scanned colored images for this clever envelope treat idea (made out of a standard A2 envelope) for my coworkers that I also saw on Pinterest:



Inside Views


The original pin is HERE and below:

procrastistamper: FREE Printable: Easter Envelope Ghirardelli Square™ Holder:

...and here are a few more Easter cards, treats and some more very clever ideas:

Here chickie chickie!! Cute idea. See this and more at Sue's Stamping Stuff Blog. http://suesstampingstuff.blogspot.com:
Original Pin HERE

CASED Tree Stump Hole Bunny:
Original Pin HERE

Quick and Easy Easter Table Settin Ideas Using Ordinary Household Items ~ In My Own Style:
Original Pin HERE

Easter Chick Cupcakes:
Original Pin HERE

EASTER BUNNY VEGGIE TRAY:
Original Pin HERE

Easter centerpiece with peeps and flowers. I would use yellow but it's pretty in pink too.:
Original Pin HERE

Your kid will get a kick out of seeing the world through these silly rabbit glasses! #Easter http://www.ivillage.com/kids-easter-crafts/6-b-336801#336808:
Original Pin HERE

HAPPY SPRING AND

Hoppy Easter and bunny