Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, August 7, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
One Sheet Bags and Boxes
from the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

My college roommate from nearly 40 years ago is coming soon to visit and I'm already planning some surprises for her. This first clever idea from Pootles will be the perfect thing to hold some of these surprises...PLUS...the best part of all....these three items were made from only one sheet of DSP!

3 Bags from one sheet of Stampin' Up! UK Designer Series Paper (Tutorial!)
Original Pin HERE

She has a wonderful video tutorial  HERE and all of the measurements are on her blog if you click HERE. The picture below shows how to cut the one sheet of 12" x 12" DSP:


Here is my version of this project below. I'll need to put ribbon and embellishments on the bag and box after I add the small gifts.

Click HERE for a nice board on Pinterest filled with loads of box, tote and bag ideas to make.