Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, July 17, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Candy Favors and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I saw a terrific card box on Pinterest:

Includes how-to and measurements on site * big Ideas From A Little Girl: Simple holder for 3X3 cards
Original Pin HERE

...and I thought it would make a nice candy favor...so I modified it and made these mini boxes that hold one Ghirardelli chocolate square and some M&Ms:




Candy Favor Measurements

Base: 
3" x 7.5" scored at 3 1/4" and 4 1/4"

Inside Box: 
3" x 4" scored 1" from all four sides

...then my talented neighbor and paper crafter, Ava, came over to  make some projects with me:


She has innate creativity that never ceases to amaze me! She took the idea of these candy favors and then designed her own candy favors as a thank you for me and a friend of mine who gave her some craft supplies! Thank you, Ava, for making me smile from ear-to-ear!


...and here's one of my most favorite cards to make for birthdays:


SENTIMENT:
Oval All by SU

DIE:
Kensington Border by Memory Box

EMBOSSING FOLDER:
Butterfly Swirls

Darice 1216-64 Embossing Folder, 4.25 by 5.75-Inch, Butterfly Swirls
Purchase HERE

I bought this folder after my friend, Mel, showed me a most beautiful card she made with this folder. It works particularly well with shimmery card stock. I LOVE this folder and use it often in combination with all sorts of butterfly dies.