Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, March 13, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
The Very Best of Recent Pins on Pinterest

BOX CARDS

I saw a wonderful new way to make a clever box card and I knew it could be modified to fit any occasion:

Original Pin HERE

At Valita's Designs and Fresh Folds blog, she provided a nice how-to video HERE. (I've listed the measurements further in this post.)

I used SU's new Butterfly Basics set and the butterfly thinlet called Rhone Butterfly Wings from Memory Box to create my box that held a tea bag inside:



Measurements to make a 5" x 9" card:

11" x 12" medium weight DSP

Along the  11" side score at:
2.5", 4", 7" and 8.5"

Plus...use your bone folder to mark
a point at the top and bottom
at 5.5"

Along the 12" side score at:
1.5" on the left and right sides

I also used the same stamp set and thinlet to create this card:



Be sure to put the sentiment low enough so that it can be seen below the box folds. Click HERE and HERE for a few more card box design ideas.