Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, February 6, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
The Very Best of Recent Pinterest Pins

SAYINGS AND SENTIMENTS

I have a board on Pinterest called "Sayings and Sentiments I Love" and here are a few of my recent pins that made me happy:



Sou forte porque tive de ser! Sou esperto por causa dos meus erros! Sou Feliz por causa da tristeza que conheci. E Agora, sou sábio, porque aprendi!

Feel good anyway. ❤️❤️

1CardCreator

Quote: "Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace." Lesson to learn: Being angry at someone hurts only you. Let go of your anger, not for the other person, but for yourself. Remember, forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. Forgiving means accepting that it happened.

True Gentlemen

Quotes on Gratitude from the Dalai Lama, Maya Angelou, Tony Robbins and More

Randy Pausch wrote one of my favorite non-fiction books of all time called The Last Lecture. It's a must read for everyone!...and here are two of my most favorite quotes:

Don't nag your husband to death with a thousand little 'chihuahua bites' of criticism.  Remember he has human flaws as do you.  Be a wise woman who builds up her man instead!

So true!

Visit my Pinterest board for more sayings and quotes HERE.

NOTE: I post my PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS about two times a month ^_^ Sign up in the column to the right ("Follow by Email") to receive all posts of my favorite Pinterest pins via email.