Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 24, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Basket Full of Sunshine

I saw a terrific BASKET FULL OF SUNSHINE idea on Pinterest for gifts to give friends and relatives going through an illness, cancer or other hardships. This idea would also make a one-of-a-kind birthday gift as well. I found several examples of yellow items to include in the basket and even a site that offers FREE printable tags to attach to the basket or box - YES!

Free printable - Send a Box of Sunshine to brighten someones day! The printables say you are my sunshine, and other fun sayings.
Original Pin and Printable Tags HERE

Here are a few other examples:

Box full of sunshine gift for someone
Original Pin HERE

Box of sunshine to cheer someone's day up. College care packages ☀☺@Anila Cardyn Cardyn Punjwani
Original Pin HERE 

"Bucket Full of Sunshine" Gift Basket.
Original Pin HERE

Box of sunshine! How cute!
Original Pin HERE

I found the perfect basket at Michael's and went to Target where I found loads of yellow items to put into my basket for a dear friend and added one of the printable tags:



My yellow items included a Subway gift card, a water bottle, hand lotion, cookies, pancake mix, wine, coffee cup, honey, mustard, kitchen towels, tea bags and some handmade cards incorporating the yellow color theme (shown below). My friend called when she got the basket and said it made her sooooo very happy....and I'm so happy to find this wonderful idea on Pinterest!