Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, September 19, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Baby Cards Galore!

I needed to send out baby cards this week and found loads of inspiration on Pinterest! Here are the ones that caught my eye:


Click HERE for Original Pin and a TEMPLATE HERE

So creative!
Click HERE for the Original Pin

I really liked this one above for a baby boy card and searched for the template, but the creator said she just cut and cut and pretty soon she landed with this idea! Wow! That is talent!...so I set out to create a template of my own...a little while later...this is what I had using a 5"x 6" piece of paper:


I made up my card and realized it needed a bit more pizzazz, so I added a shirt, some buttons, rounded some corners and ended up with this card:


Hello Baby Sentiment: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes

Inside View
Sentiment from Curvy Verses by SU
(The giraffe was purchased as a single
stamp years and years ago! Perhaps Hero Arts?)

For a baby girl card, I made this one using my circle thinlet from Stampin' Up:


Inside View

I cased the sweet little lamb from my talented friend, Rina, who made them for her daughter's baby shower favors --- each little lamb was attached to a bottle of nail polish - the perfect gift for each guest! For my last baby girl card below, I used the lamb again for the inside. This card is going to my wonderful friend, Linda, who just became a grandma to Anabelle:


The lamb head is a 3/4" punch. the ears are a 1/2" punch cut in half and the legs are made from the SU Word Window punch cut in half. The eyes are mini adhesive gems.

While I was searching for baby card ideas on Pinterest, I found tons of clever ideas for gifts and baby shower centerpieces:

Dollar Tree Baby Shower Favors | Baby Shower Ideas
Click HERE for the Original Pin

baby shower gifts for girls | http://best-doityourself-gift-ideas.blogspot.com
Click HERE for the Original Pin

5-Tier "It's A Boy" Diaper Cake @Kelsey Myers Myers Myers Berger I don't expect anything less then this for my 1st baby!! :-)
Click HERE for Original Pin

...finally...what a fantastic idea for baby and wedding showers:

Brilliant!!! Oh my heavens why did we not think of this before I got married?!  It would have made things so much easier, and I probably would have mailed out the thank you's in time too!
Click HERE for Original Pin