Stampin' Up's Four Feathers and For All Things
Sentiment Inside: Papertrey Ink's Autumn Hills
Ghirardelli Purse Treats
See the Directions at the End of this Post
Envelope Punch Board Mini Treats
For directions, click HERE...and these were the
the sunburst cards we made:
The bats were made using a butterfly punch as shown below:
Original Pin HERE
Here's a slight variation of this technique that I think is easier: Punch out a butterfly in black paper then use the space directly above the negative to punch again to create a bat.
Sunburst Variation using Photos
(Bat punch on this card by Martha Stewart)
Sunburst cards are quite simple to make once you learn the secret of using a line down the center of a 5" x 2 3/4" piece of medium weight DSP! Start your own sunburst card using four different pieces of 1 1/2" x 4" pieces of DSP cut on the diagonal then click HERE for the post with the rest of the instructions...and I also shared with my Card Chicks some of the PF Chang's gift card bags that my BIL had received through the years:
...and here's the "after" once they were decorated and recycled for another use:
Tiffany brought each of us some adhesive gems, a spool of sparkling black ribbon and a Ghirardelli chocolate square!...and here's the flashlight I found in the dollar bin at Target. I added a tag and some batteries and voilà!
Now...for the goodies we feasted upon!
...and these YUMMY table snacks that Mel also brought:
...and the decorations:
We ended the evening playing this addicting game:
This is the Pinterest pin below that led me to modifying this paper craft for our Fall Card Chicks Party - I love how they can be modified for any occasion or party!
Click HERE for the original pin. Click HERE to go directly to Qbee's Quest blog post for the instructions. Here is the set of purse instructions I made for the Card Chicks:
· On medium weight 11 ½ x 3” DSP, score at 3”, 5 ¾” and 8 ½”
· If making 4 purses at a time, start with 11 ½” x 12” scored as stated above along the 11 ½” length, then rotate 90 degrees and cut at every 3”
· Cut in 5/8” from each side at the 5 ¾” score line
· ON THE PRINT SIDE OF THE PAPER, place 2 medium/large glue dots or ½” sticky tape above and below on each 5/8” cut line
· Add a piece of 5 ½” ribbon for the purse handle adhering each end at 2 opposite glue dots – angling the ribbon slightly towards the center
· Fold RIGHT/PRINTED sides together at the 5 ¾” score line and pinch to secure that glue dots stick
· At the edges furthest away from the fold, add 1/8” sticky tape along each side
· In the center of each square closest to the center fold, add a glue dot or some sticky tape to hold the chocolate square
· Adhere a chocolate approx. 1/8” above the score line
· Lift up each flap to the top and adhere slightly above the 5 ¾” fold
· Embellish as desired