Here are my male and female versions:
Big toe = 1 1/4"
Next toe = 1"
Middle toe = 1"
Next toe = 3/4"
Last toe = 1/2"
Each toe was trimmed on the right and left side. The foot and all of the toes were also sponged with ink. I liked SU's Creamy Caramel ink best. It was used for Alice's card and Daffodil Delight was used for the male card. I simply made a template for the foot and traced it onto card stock for the top of the card and traced another one for the bottom/inside layer. (I cut the bottom layer slightly smaller then attached them together at the top with red sticky tape....or you could trace your template with the fold at the top of your card base.
I also jumped for joy when I found this mason jar stamp at Paper Source in Santana Row awhile back and made this get well card with it. (To see the Paper Source jar stamp, click HERE.) I stamped the jar on the printed background paper and stamped it as well on blue vellum and another time on white card stock. I then cut out the blue vellum stamp right along the border of the jar stamp and cut it across near the top to make it look like a jar filled with water. A glue stick let me put adhesive right along the edges of the vellum so it would stick without showing through the vellum when dry. For the jar that was stamped on white card stock, I cut out just the jar lid and glued it over the pinwheel sticks so it looks like the pinwheels are sticking up through holes in the lid. If I made this card again, I'd probably angle the sticks down in the water part a little bit! (The squares used to make the pinwheels out of blue glitter paper were 1 1/2" square.)
These beautiful cards caught my eye on Pinterest using the SU Fresh Vintage stamp set. oval punch and the SU circle embossing folder:
...and these are my versions:
Thanks to a Pinterest pin long ago, I learned how to use the rubber mat with small embossing folders when using them in a Cuttlebug to avoid the folders leaving lines on the card around the embossing folder! Just follow this formula:
I experimented with the number of layers of cardstock needed to get just the right amount of pressure. I use the advertisement postcards that come by the stacks as junk mail! I used a stack of about 8 cards. I store this stack with a rubber band around it to save for the next time I use a small embossing folder in my Cuttlebug.