Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, June 6, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Baby Card and More

My college roommate Linda was in town and she needed a baby card for her daughter's shower. We checked on Pinterest and picked this card to case:

cute
Click HERE for Original Pin

...and here's the card she made:



I also wanted to send some blank note cards for a family friend who just moved to an assisted living apartment. She says that it's hard to ask others to get note cards and stamps for them...so now I have a wonderful excuse for making up a set of cards with stamped envelopes every couple of weeks for this dear friend who was like a second mother to me growing up! I saw this card on Pinterest:

thank you card - use SU thinlet "hi" or "thx" for this idea!
 Click on the photo or click HERE for the original pin

I kept it simple and modified this card to quickly create these cards with my SU thinlet die: