Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, May 30, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
For Cat Lovers, Etc.

I saw this on Pinterest last week and it made me smile from ear-to-ear:

Kitty Hamburger Die
For the Original Pin Click HERE.

I'll have to keep this feline in mind for my cat lovin' friends!...and need a way to add pizzazz to your stash of embossing folders? Try this idea using Copics:

COPICS AND EMBOSSING FOLDER
For the Original Pin Click HERE...

...and here's another way to use
embossing folders:

SC473 - Celebrate by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Click HERE for the Original Pin

Thank you to the oh! so clever Becky Roberts for this wrist corsage that will never wilt!

Paper flower wrist corsage * No wilting! * Inking Idaho
For the Original Pin Click HERE.

...and I pinned her set of purses last week, too:

Inking Idaho: Paper Purse Display Part 2
For the Original Pin Click HERE.

It inspired me to make the purse below for my sister:

For my final favorite pin this week, I saw a funny poem below based on Dr. Suess' book Cat in the Hat. I'm going to print up a version for the inside of birthday cards for friends and relatives celebrating their golden years who would appreciate a little levity on the subject of aging!

Click HERE for the Original Pin

I think I'll modify the line "I look like hell" to "This feels like Hell!"...and modify "Have trouble pooping" to "Got trouble pooping". It's been another fine week admiring the creativity of some very talented paper crafters!