Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, March 28, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS: More Card in a Box Ideas

IMG_4619

I keep finding more card in a box pics on Pinterest and I found this box and a wonderful template/instructions on PERKY PENNY PAPERS.COM:


...and here are a few more pins found on Pinterest:

Pop up Box Card with flying butterflies
Original Pin HERE

Original Pin HERE

Box Card
Original Pin HERE

1st Birthday card-in-a-box www.thepapercaper.com.au
Original Pin link HERE

Original Pin HERE

Workshop #2: Card In A Box - Mississauga Creative Cards Workshop (Mississauga, ON) - Meetup
Original pin HERE

I've also found this card that made me LOL and the stamp set is now on my wish list:


This card was posted on SWEET IRENE'S INSPIRATIONS and the stamp set is called:

Art Impressions Girlfriends Dancers

Irene said it's hard to tell in the photo, but she added some smooth to the tu tus. I can see how a little glitter, too, would really made this a card extraordinaire!