Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, January 3, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAV:
VALENTINE'S DAY FAVOR

I saw this cute idea below from Pinterest on the MAKE IT DO blog HERE:


...and I decided to give it a try myself. Here's my version:


Because a sleeve/pack of Rolos is over a dollar - and since I planned to make a zillion of these - I bought the individual Rolos in a large bag and made up my own sleeve. Sure was a lot of extra work...so if you only need to make one or two, it's best to spend a little extra on the sleeve and save yourself some time and effort! The little glitter heart provided a finishing touch and the saying/tag was done on my computer. Just click on the pic below (in the right or left corner to avoid the Pinterest button), then right click on the picture to save or copy the image to print some tags of your own!