Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, January 17, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Mini Baskets

One of my Card Chicks friends, Michele, let me borrow her We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board and I can't stop making projects with it! I'm having the time of my life all thanks to the many projects and videos available through Pinterest when I did a search for ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD. Stampin' Up also has their version which looks like the exact same product. Here's one of my favorite projects from the blog of SU UK Demonstrator Pootles



...and two of my versions:



This talented blogger was so nice to add the dimensions with a link to a video tutorial - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Here is exactly what she posted:

So you want the video, right??
And of course, the all important dimensions.
Cardstock – 6×6″ (15x15cm)
Line your paper up at 1.5, punch and score.
Rotate
line your paper up at 2.5, punch and score.
Repeat the previous two steps to have worked on all 4 sides.
Now, line up the previously scored lines with the handy score guide, punch and score. Repeat for all 4 previuosly scored lines.