Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, April 12, 2013

HAPPY HAPPY JOY DAY!

Here are the pics from our Card Chicks meeting today:


 It was my turn to host * I served a yogurt bar
with toppings and made some
mini gingerbread muffins with a crunch topping.
(See recipe at the end of this post.)



 I love flowers!









 



Our Work Space!


My Favor



Michele gave us these extra card kits to make!

Favor from Katie

HEAVENLY MUFFINS
From the kitchen of Diana Eschman

One box of Trader Joe's gingerbread mix 

(I discovered that TJ's only carries this

mix during the holidays...so I used a box of

gingerbread cake and cookie mix at Safeway.)

Mix according to package directions. 

Topping:*

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cup flour

*I halved this topping recipe for the mini cupcakes. 

Mix with a fork until the consistency is like pebbles.

Place plenty of topping

on each cupcake/muffin before baking.

Bake according to package directions.

Mini muffins baked in 16 minutes.

Do not overbake * Check with a toothpick