Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank You Cards





I was surfing on the net and came across the lovely card below by Becky TE and stopped everything to try a version of her beautiful card. I needed a thank you card and this turned out to be such a wonderful source of inspiration --- Thank you, Becky! The red and green version would also make a great Christmas thank you card --- Oh, wouldn't it be great to be THAT organized and get them done ahead of time?! (No...I'm not THAT organized!)


BTW - See those teeny tiny gems in the center of the flowers above? In my upcoming Sunday, September 19th class at Scrapbook Island (408.978.8900), I'll be showing a clever way to place those mini gems with precision and without them sticking to your fingers instead of the paper! (Click each photo to see a close up, then click on the back arrow)


Thank you stamps from THE STAMPS OF LIFE, border punch from MARTHA STEWART, leaf and flower punch: STAMPIN' UP!