Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

Have you ever made a card and then had a hard time giving it away? That happens to me quite often, so I usually make more than one of the same card while I've got everything out....but this card was a one-of-a-kind and I never got around to making another one....so, it's been in my blank card box for ages because I could never give it away....until now! My brother-in-law's birthday was last week and enough time had passed by so I could finally part with it! 



I masked each rectangle with Post-It Notes at the top and bottom and used the same stamp for all 3 images --- changing the direction of the stamp on each rectangle. It's actually a quick and easy technique --- I don't know why I didn't make two!


Stamp Set: Close to Nature from Stampin' Up