Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ribbon Organized!




I've just re-organized my ribbon stock. Now I'm in Organized Ribbon Heaven and it feels GREAT! Ribbon is definitely one my weaknesses because finding just the right ribbon width, color and texture can make or break a paper craft project! This wonderful organizer was previously a toy bin, and I placed all of my ribbons by color in each bin. It took quite awhile to do it, but now I can pull out a bin (or several bins!) and quickly see which color and texture would go best with my project.  (The storage bin fits perfectly on one side of my craft room closet.) I found this toy organizer - gently used - at my local Salvation Army store for $19 - oh, what a find!....but you can find a new one at Target.com or Amazon.com with a search for "12 bin toy storage"...or find a deal on one at a neighborhood garage sale. I have to warn you about one potential problem, though...I was so excited to show my husband my new ribbon organization system...BUT when he saw the VAST amount of ribbon I had, he asked if I was running a ribbon store out of our house!