Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, September 2, 2016

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Tim Holtz Dies and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

I use the backs of photos when I cut out intricate dies. Simply make the following sandwich: BASE CUTTING PLATE, DIE CUTTING PLATE, PHOTO with back facing up or down, PAPER TO BE CUT, DIE, FINAL PLATE then place into your machine. I have a Cuttlebug so my sandwich is: A plate, C plate, photo facing down, cardstock, die, B plate....and here is the result:


...and another card made with the die above:


This die is from a set of three: Tim Holtz Sizzix thinlet dies #661185:


Here are the rest of the dies in this set:



When I saw this Pinterest pin...


I went straight to Amazon.com and ordered this set of dies!
They are quick and easy cards but look
fancy and impressive in MHO!