Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 2, 2015

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Kit Kat Boxes and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins

Becky Roberts has posted a fantastic and easy tutorial with measurements for a little yummy treat box that holds one snack size Kit Kat bar HERE or at tinyurl.com/kitkatbox2:

Original Pin HERE

My coworker, Donna, gave me several Halloween 3D stickers and stamps and they were the perfect thing for my Halloween Kit Kat boxes:




...and several made by my talented neighbor, Ava:


Thank you, Becky! You are so kind to share your designs!

Ava also made these projects with me:







We had fun making a batch of these jars for our neighbors! I have since found out that the marshmallows dry out after a few days in the jar and they also make the Bugles soft, so leave those out ^_^

Here are a few more fall gift jar ideas:

Halloween Snack Mix Recipe by Munchkin Munchies | Maypurr:
Original Pin HERE

witch smores:
Original Pin HERE