Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 17, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Quick Cards

I saw this card on Pinterest and pinned it to my CARDS: Must Make board:

Agapanthus Blocks by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Click HERE for Original Pin

Using the GORGEOUS papers from my DCWV Far East stack of papers, I quickly made these two cards:






After finishing my cards and comparing them to the original pin, I do think the sponging/shading of all four corners on each quarter panel makes for a nice touch...so...I must add that on my next batch of cards!...and here's my version of Mary Fish's card that was shown on my MORE ASIAN CARDS post HERE:




Last week, I brought that card for the Card Divas to make, and here are the rest of the Card Diva's designs that we each made:




A little ghost made with the owl punch!





Katie says the embossing folder is from Hero Arts...and finally, Mel had us make a beautiful glass block with lights:


I could spend a large chunk of time just looking at glass block crafts on Pinterest! Check them out HERE.