Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 31, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Halloween Cards

Happy Halloween and what better way to make someone's day than to receive a handmade card like this one from my wonderful and talented pen pal, LA:


She said this die cut is from Cherry Lynn Designs called Witch's Laundry HERE. I LOVE the paper she used to cut out the socks!..and here are some other terrific cards that made me do my happy dance from my talented paper crafting buddies:

Love the use of SU's Lovely as a Tree stamp!

 Perfect sentiment for a fall card to a friend!
This is a die cut on a fantastic background paper. Janet said she found the paper at JoAnn's and it had elephants on the bottom of it before she re-purposed it for this card!

Other Halloween ideas that made me smile BIG TIME on Pinterest this week are below:

Spooky by tankgrl
Original Pin HERE

Pumpkin poop! Genius.
Original Pin HERE

vampire and frankenstein candy wraps!!
Original Pin HERE

Fall Decor
Original Pin HERE

Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies take a dip in white chocolate to become Ghostly. I've done this with Nutter Butters too!
Original Pin HERE