Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, October 10, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Fall Cards, Happy Dancing and Smiling BIG TIME!

This is the amazing card my pen pal sent me awhile back:



That was soooo nice of her to send me the directions inside the card! I did my happy dance right there when I saw that card =) I wanted to make her a card for Canadian Thanksgiving (October 13th) using her idea and here is the result:



My first version of the inside...but it needed something...
so here's the final version:


I finally got to meet Leslie-Ann and her wonderful husband last year. She surprised me with several gifts including her homemade chocolate chip cookies! One of those gifts was the stamp set I used on this card called Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves by Just Rite Stamps:


I LOVE this versatile set and have used it for many cards since receiving it. Thank you so much, LA!...and another thank you goes to Leslie-Ann for this wonderful card she sent me that made me smile BIG TIME:


The PERFECT masculine card for sure thanks to her clever creativity! I also received this card recently from one of my favorite talented card makers, Mel. This one really made me smile BIG TIME when I read the inside saying:


INSIDE SENTIMENT
...oh!...if I could only stick to the first sentence in that sentiment!..and here are a few Fall-themed cards that caught my eye on Pinterest recently:

handcrafted card for Color Throwdown: Color Throwdown #13: So Saffron, Baja Blue and More Mustard ... blue card base ... panele with embossing folder leafy branches ,,. small circle the two tone maple leaf ,,, beautiful card !!
Original Pin HERE

Mask a portion in the middle then stamp above and below. Stamp sentiment in the white space. Could add embossed lines for additional effect. lime doodle: autumn
Original Pin HERE

...and another version on the same theme:

Card features a set called Fabulous Florals by  Avery Elle.
Original Pin HERE

Stampin' Up ideas and supplies from Vicky at Crafting Clare's Paper Moments: Pocket Silhouettes thank you
Original Pin HERE

...and the grand finale...drum roll please...

Happy Halloween by sunnysankari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Original Pin HERE