Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, August 29, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Butterfly Delight

These tone-on-tone cards are some of my favorites! Here's a pin that I found recently and it made me SUPER happy just looking at it....a perfect wedding card, too, my co-worker thought:

Love tone on tone cards!
Original Pin HERE

I just bought a new set of dies called Flowers and Leaf from Szzx and it turned out to be the PERFECT thing I needed for this card along with a retired 3-flower punch, the Tulip Frame embossing folder and the butterfly embosslit called Beautiful Wings from Stampin' Up:




 The sentiment is from Papertrey, Inc. called Signature Greetings. Here are a few more pins using the Beautiful Wings embosslit:

SU! beautiful wings - little leaves die - love the framed white silhouette look
Original Pin HERE

SU Labels Framelits, Elegant Bouquet E F, Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Original Pin HERE

Original Pin HERE
LOVE this color combination!