Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, June 13, 2014

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Happy Father's Day and
Happy Birthdays

I saw this wonderful masculine card on Pinterest and knew this would be the perfect Father's Day card for my dad who flew small planes when I was growing up and it was also the perfect card for my dear FIL who used to work for United Airlines! 

Click HERE for the Original Pin

Here's my version:


 (The inside saying was done on my computer.)

The clouds for my card were created with Stampin' Up's Scallop Circle Punch and their Create a Cupcake stamp set coordinating punch...and HOORAY...I found a use (to justify the purchase!) for my new Darice Scolls Frame embossing folder that made for a nice background on this card. While I had everything out (and my craft room looked like a bomb had exploded in there), I made a another version for masculine birthdays:



(I used a 1 3/8" punch for the black circle and a 1 1/4" circle punch for the next gray circle on top of the black. The windows were made using a 1" punch cut in half and then cut in half again. The nose of the airplane and the gray lights on the wings were made using a 1/2" circle punch, and the black lights on each wing were made from a standard hole punch.)

..and I needed a birthday card this week for one of my talented card making friends, Janet, and created this card for her:



Envelope

The Memory Box flower die is called Caserta Bloom and the butterfly is made with the small butterfly punch from Stampin' Up. Here are some other butterfly card picks from Pinterest this week:

Blessings
Click HERE for the Original Pin

Click HERE for the Original Pin

This card and the one below is made with washi tape!

Click HERE for Original Pin

Butterfly Hello
Click HERE for Original Pin

Thank you
Click HERE for Original Pin