Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Thursday, July 25, 2013

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS

Here are my top favorite
PINTEREST pins...and this week,
all of the pins are from one site!

The oh! so creative LeeAnn Greff has tons of
FREE paper craft templates on her blog:


To view the original source and instructions,
click HERE...and here's my version
that I made last week with a VERY talented
paper crafter named Ava.
Ava is my seven-year-old neighbor who
is now the proud owner of a new Cuttlebug!


To make the box a bit more stable,
I increased the measurements and scored a
6 1/2" x 9 1/4" piece of card stock
at 1 1/4" instead of 1", then followed the

LeeAnn also has these additional
AWESOME projects with instructions
on her template page:




Can't wait to try them all!
THANK YOU BUNCHES, LEEANN!
To view the original source for
these projects, click HERE.