Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, April 26, 2013

CARD FROM THE PAST

Last week, my coworker brought a huge box into the office and let me take a peek inside. Inside the box was every card and 3D paper craft item I've given her during the last eight years that we've worked together! What a wonderful walk down Memory Lane as I remembered all of the various layouts, embellishments and papers used on each card project...and just like my scrapbooks through the years, my style continues to evolve and change as new techniques and products come onto the market. Thank you, Donna, for that nostalgic look into my past as a happy little paper crafter!

Here's one of my favorites from that box. The saying was done on my computer and the graphic was a free printable - click on the photo to view at a larger size: