Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Sunday, February 24, 2013

CARD SENTIMENTS

Here's quite a comprehensive list of sentiments that I found on a website that may come in handy for us card makers!

Card Message Ideas


So you’ve chosen the perfect gift, but now you can’t think of what to say on the card! Don’t despair. Use our categorized message wording samples to get your creative juices flowing and help you create the perfect enclosure card!

BIRTHDAY SENTIMENTS
  • It’s your Birthday! Enjoy every moment!
  • Hope your special day is filled with sunlight, smiles, laughter and love.
  • With each passing year, you grow wiser and more beautiful…you amaze me!
  • Relax and enjoy! You deserve it. These treats are calorie-free!
  • Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the music!
  • Hope your birthday is the beginning of a year full of happiness!
  • Don’t count the years! Count the blessings! Have a wonderful Birthday!
  • Your zest for life is your own fountain of youth! Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young!
  • Wishing you many more years of joy and prosperity!
  • Happy belated Birthday. I remembered, but then I forgot!
  • Hugs & kisses & Birthday wishes!
  • ...and one of my own personal favorites: You don't look a year older and you don't act a year older...are you sure this birthday is even necessary?!
THANK YOU SENTIMENTS
  • Enjoy this gift and know that your kindness will be remembered forever.
  • Thank you for all that you do!
  • Thank you! You have a knack for doing the nicest things.
  • Thank you for being the person you are.
  • You always know what to do to make me feel special!
  • Thank you for your kind generosity.
  • Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It really meant a lot.
  • Your kindness and caring mean so much to me.
  • Thank you for being there when I needed you most.

SYMPATHY SENTIMENTS
  • Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss.
  • May happy memories replace the sadness in your heart!
  • I was deeply saddened when I learned about _____’s passing.
  • My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow.
  • Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your grandfather.
  • As you grieve, know that we are remembering you and honoring _____’s memory.
  • We are so sorry for your loss.
  • My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
  • _____ was a constant source of inspiration to me. I will never forget him/her!
  • I know _____ experienced a great deal of suffering near the end. I pray that you will find comfort in knowing that he/she is no longer in pain.
  • Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for your loss.
  • Know that you are never alone and that we love you.
  • Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • I share in your grief and send my love.
  • The memory of _____ will always be in our hearts.
  • You are in my thoughts.
  • With deepest sympathy.
  • With heartfelt condolences.
  • (Share a happy memory of the loved one if you can.)

NEW BABY SENTIMENTS
  • Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
  • We share in the celebration of the beautiful new life you have created!
  • Welcome to the world! We can’t wait to meet you.
  • Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful new daughter/son!
  • Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health and happiness together.
  • Congratulations on your precious new arrival. We hope you are all doing well.
  • Enjoy this special time. It passes so quickly.
  • We are filled with joy for the new addition to your beautiful family.
  • Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride!

CONGRATULATIONS SENTIMENTS
  • Congratulations on one of your best moments!
  • Stunning performance! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations on your shining moment! We’re sure there will be many more!
  • Congratulations to a real winner!
  • Congratulations on your new job!
  • May today’s success be the beginning of tomorrow’s achievements. Congrats!
  • A standing ovation for you!
  • Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!
  • This calls for a celebration!
  • Congratulations! You’re on your way to great things!
  • Congratulations on your success!
  • Mazel Tov!
  • Congratulations! You did it!

GET WELL SENTIMENTS
  • Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!
  • I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Get well soon!
  • Sending you warm regards and hopes that you will get well soon!
  • Hope you’re back on your feet again soon!
  • Here’s something to help you relax and get well.
  • Sending sunny thoughts to brighten your day. Get well soon!
  • Hope you’ll get well and come back soon. We miss you!
  • Hope this gift brightens not only your room, but your spirits as well.
  • I am praying for a quick recovery for you.
  • I hope this gift makes your recovery a little more pleasant.
  • You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon!
  • Here’s a little something to help those long days pass by quickly.

HOUSE WARMING & HOSPITALITY SENTIMENTS
  • May your new home be filled with laughter and love!
  • Welcome home!
  • Here are some snacks to help get you through the unpacking. Enjoy!
  • May your new home be the foundation for many happy memories!
  • Have a wonderful life in your new home!
  • We’re so glad you’re here!
  • Welcome to our little corner of the world!
  • Celebrate your arrival with these special treats. Welcome!
  • Wishing you both a warm welcome!
  • Shalom!

WEDDING SENTIMENTS
  • Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day!
  • Congratulations to a beautiful couple!
  • May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today!
  • Everything beautiful begins with love.
  • Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
  • Congratulations on your wedding day!
  • May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
  • Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve.
  • For two special people on a very special day.
  • To the perfect couple.
  • Mazel Tov!

APOLOGY SENTIMENTS
  • We apologize for the blunder and hope you haven’t lost confidence in us.
  • Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience our error has caused.
  • We are so very sorry about the mix-up. Hope you’ll give us another chance.
  • Please accept my sincere apology for…
  • I’m wrong. You’re right. I’m sorry.
  • How could I be so careless! Please forgive me.
  • I hate it when I make a fool of myself. Hope you’ll accept my apology.
  • Oops! I blew it. Please forgive me.
  • I deeply regret what I said.
  • I’m sorry. Can we be friends again?
  • I hate me, too. Can you ever forgive me?