Here is a card I gave my friend Rina. I've provided the measurements and a sketch to remember how to assemble the various layers.
- Begin with a black card base folded in half at the top
- Adhere the 3/4" x 4 1/4" piece of patterned paper approximately 1/2" down from the top
- Add the center rectangle with the stamped flower (see measurements below)
- Adhere the black lower piece of cardstock on top
- Finish with a black satin 1/2" ribbon at the top plus gems in the lower right corner
- Place several tiny crystals on the flower for some bling!