Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Monday, May 28, 2012

Black and White Classic





Here is a card I gave my friend Rina. I've provided the measurements and a sketch to remember how to assemble the various layers. 




  • Begin with a black card base folded in half at the top 
  • Adhere the 3/4" x 4 1/4" piece of patterned paper approximately 1/2" down from the top
  • Add the center rectangle with the stamped flower (see measurements below)
  • Adhere the black lower piece of cardstock on top 
  • Finish with a black satin 1/2" ribbon at the top plus gems in the lower right corner
  • Place several tiny crystals on the flower for some bling!
This was my one and only version of this card - it's hard to give it away...so I'd better make another similar one because I love it so much! (It's been awhile since I made it and I can't remember the name of the stamp set --- it's that Alzheimer's guy AGAIN!)




Inside View