Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Monday, March 19, 2012

New Cards

Love this vellum dress card made with SU's oval scallop punch and their Round Tab punch. My mom recycled this card and gave it back to me for my birthday. It's one of my all-time favs!

I made these two thank you cards today for two friends who made me very happy! It uses SU's Pocket Silhouettes stamp set (for the flowers) that I've had for years (since 2008) and that set is still in their current catalog on page 109. It's so versatile...I can see why it's withstood the test of time! The thank you circular stamp is from SU's Hodgepodge Happiness set, and the paper is from K&Co. Susan Wright Specialty Paper double-sided paper stack from Michael's --- on sale this week  for only $8.99! I used a mask made out of 2 Post-It notes side-by-side to create the straight line to then sponge on the lavendar and green colors. SU's Double Scallop Ribbon Border punch was then used to accent the DSP.