Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Sunday, October 24, 2010

BIG SMILES ACROSS THE MILES



I received this lovely card from my Canadian pen pal, LA, and it just happened to arrive when my sewing machine decided to up and die! I needed to make a quick repair on a blouse, got the machine out, plugged it in...and without me touching the foot pedal...the machine ran at top speed --- almost like a ghost was using the sewing machine --- it was FREAKY! The repair man broke the news to me that the mother board was bad. Of course...the most expensive thing on this wonderful Viking machine!...AND here's the worse part: The machine is not mine! It belongs to my terrific sister-in-law, but I've had it at my house for many years because she hasn't been into her former hobby of sewing for eons. It's Murphy's Law --- you borrow something and it breaks on your watch! 
THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE BIG TIME
WITH YOUR CARD, LA!
I needed that!